What is Google Ads?
Running an ad campaign through Google Ads to rank your company's visibility on the top first, second or third to the relevant potential customers at just the moment they’re ready to take action, which searches for their queries on Google search and maps that matches your product or services.
It is the key digital marketing tool for a perfect and meaningful ad copy in front of the target audience which has measurable results and you pay only for the actual, with a well-laid structure known as pay-per-click, i.e. you pay only when a visitor clicks on your ad.
Quite Amazing and interesting and it is fun to run Google ads
When you have a set of goals in place and run a perfect ad campaign to get benefited.
Increases call to your business.
Direct more visitors to your store.
Guides people to your website or company landing page.
It is always advisable to have an expert Handel it as this sounds easy but you need to run a deep analysis on the keyword bidding and keyword research with eye-catching headings and creative banner, videos, and much more to make Google list your ad on the top and interesting for the visitor to click on your ad.
Just chill and let our expert team handle your Google ad campaign in relevance to your business goals and we promise to make it happen with multiple ad channels.
Let's have a look at different types of ad campaigns
- Search Network campaign. The ad will appear on not Google Search, Maps and also hundreds of other Google search partners, including YouTube and Google Shopping. On any of these sites, when someone searches for a product or service that’s similar to yours, they'll see your ad.
- Display Network campaign. Through a Display Network campaign, you can get visual ads on websites or apps that your customers visit.
- Shopping campaign. Through a Shopping campaign, Google uses the web store's product data, to determine how and where within Google Shopping to show your ad.
- Video campaign. A Video campaign will be promoted via a video usually for 6 to 15 seconds for capturing the attention of the customer, it is displayed on YouTube and other Google Display Network properties.
- App campaign. with the help of an App campaign, the ad will be displayed on Google Search, YouTube, Google Play, AdMob, the Google Display Network, Google Discover, Google's search partners and many other channels that display app ads.
Now let's drive you on the budget and cost
Google has devised many channels to run your ad and with proper goals and clear understanding you can run your ad for outstanding results and achieve your goals with minimum spend
- CPC - Cost per click or PPC - Pay per Click you pay only if the visitor clicks the ad
- Cost Per Impression - you pay based on how many times your ad was shown
- Cost Per Engagement - you pay when a user completes a predefined engagement
The best and very impressive aspect of Google Ad is you have full control over the budget of your Ads campaigns. Starting from the maximum bid on the ad to the daily budget of the campaign, how much you want to spend, adjust your budget with the performance level and stop your ad instantly for underperforming ads.
The most important part, how beneficial is Google ad?
- Google’s massive reach increases leads and customers.
- Maximize your ROI with different bidding strategies
- Earn more conversions & Build brand awareness
- Bring any budget to the table
- It's a flexible marketing platform
- You see fast, transparent results.
- It taps into huge, high-quality traffic sources
- You find out more about your market.
- full control of your campaigns at all times
Still thinking “Why to use Google Ads?” right now we have given reasons for “Why not?”
Google network has laid many things for businesses of all sizes with different budgets and different advertising goals. Different target audiences — in a sea of seemingly endless searches — 2+ trillion per year — drop a bucket to fetch more revenue you could have never thought about?